Chen Moore and Associates' (CMA) market and project approach to K-12 and Higher Education projects is as follows:
- Careful master planning and programming of campuses for long-term growth and efficiencies
- Anticipation of future expansion needs in current capital improvement projects
- Strong relationships with local municipalities enabling education clients to establish dialogue with their communities
- Understanding and planning around the education calendar for construction as possible
- GIS Mapping as a tool to create highly accurate inventories of campus infrastructure
- Communication with our clients to find the best construction value in current projects to facilitate future needs
CMA senior staff and partners currently or have served on educational advisory boards at the University of Miami, Florida Atlantic University and at the University of Florida. CMA senior staff have contributed and worked on the Florida Engineering Society’s MathCounts program for many years. In addition, our firm is committed to promoting STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) throughout the state by partnering with our K-12 and Higher Education clients.